Foreign nationals in Victoria who are travelling to Sydney International Airport to board an international flight must apply for an Entry Permit online. Please follow the instructions below from the New South Wales Government.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ON THE APPLICATION FORM:
• On page 1, how can a traveller enter their home address if it is located outside Australia? Select the option to ‘ENTER ADRESS MANUALLY’
• On page 2, which ‘exemption category’ should a traveller select? Select ‘INTERSTATE RESIDENT TRANSITING THROUGH NSW’ or ‘PERSON TRANSITING THROUGH NSW’ or similar to that.
CONDITIONS TO BE FOLLOWED AFTER ISSUANCE OF PERMIT
1. transit through, and leave NSW, by the most practicable direct route
2. self-isolate if an overnight stay in NSW is required
3. keep permit, passport and plane ticket with them at all times
Failure to comply with the above conditions could result in the CANCELLATION OF PERMIT.
REASONS FOR NON-ISSUANCE OF PERMIT
A permit will not be issued if, in previous 14 days, the traveller has:
If there are any questions about the online application process, individuals can contact Services NSW at 13 77 88 (available 24/7). END