Passport Requirements for Adult - Renewal Applicants
Renewal of Brown Passports, Green Passports, Machine Readable Passports (issued from 2007 to 2010) or any older Passports will be treated as NEW APPLICATION. For Requirements for New Adult Applicants, read here.
- Personal Appearance
- Accomplished Application Form (click here for Blank Application Form)
- Original of the current ePassport and photocopy of its data page
- Photocopy of Australian Visa
- Original and Photocopy of the following PSA issued documents that will support the change of name (if applicable)
- Original PSA Marriage Certificate and one (1) photocopy;
- Original PSA Annotated Birth Certificate and one (1) photocopy;
- Original PSA Annotated Marriage Contract showing annulment/ divorce/ court ordered instruction and one (1) photocopy;
- Original PSA Death Certificate of Spouse (if spouse is Filipino) of Original Apostilled Death Certificate (if spouse is not Filipino).
- Self-addressed prepaid REGISTERED POST or PLATINUM EXPRESS POST return envelope.
Additional requirements may be required. Please refer to the section below. Note that some cases will require the application to be treated as a New Application rather than a renewal,
1. In case Passport was lost - click here for the requirements.
2. In case applicant is a Dual Citizen (in addition with the Renewal Core Requirements),
- Government Issued IDs (Refer to Valid Philippine Government Issued IDs or their secondary citizenship/ residence counterparts)
- Report of Birth or Identification Certificate issued by the Philippine consulate or the Bureau of Immigration
3. In case applicant is a Naturalized Citizen (in addition with the Renewal Core Requirements),
- Identification Certificate of Naturalization from Bureau of Immigration
4. In case applicant is a Filipino citizen by Election (in addition with the Renewal Core Requirements),
- Affidavit of Election of Philippine Citizenship
- Identification Certificate of Election from BI
Adult Lost Passport
Minor Lost Passport