Requirements for Report of Marriage
1. Duly-accomplished Report of Marriage application form.
2. Certified true copies of the following documents:
3. For ANNULLED FILIPINO SPOUSE, kindly submit certified true copies of Marriage Contract issued by the National Statistics Office (NSO) with proper annotation and/or Court Order effecting the annulment.
4. For DIVORCED FILIPINO SPOUSE who has no marriage record in the NSO, submit a certified true copy of Divorce Decree/Certificate.
5. For DIVORCED FILIPINO SPOUSE who has a marriage record in the NSO, submit certified true copies of Philippine Court recognition of foreign divorce decree and/or NSO Marriage Contract with the annotation of the Divorce Decree.
6. For widows/ widowers, death certificate of the deceased spouse. (If spouse died in the Philippines, the certified true copy of the NSO- authenticated copy must be submitted.).
7. Processing fee of AUD45 (in the form of a postal money order or bank cheque made payable to the Philippine Embassy. If paying by credit card, please provide the credit card name, number and its expiry date).
8. A self-addressed, pre-paid express return envelope.
9. Please provide your contact details and email address in case the Embassy needs to communicate with you regarding your application.
If reporting 30 days after the marriage date, an Affidavit or a Statutory Declaration for the Delayed Registration of Marriage must be submitted in addition to the above-mentioned requirements.
The Affidavit/Statutory Declaration must contain the following details:
Overseas Absentee Voting